Today we bottled the Holidale
*! This is our second beer, and this time we're serving a fruity amber with cinnamon, cloves, and orange peel notes. Two weeks from now we'll break open the first bottle and see how she grew up!
As you can see this is a step lighter than our critically-acclaimed Half Assed Landlord Irish Stout (we didn't come up with the name). This time we remembered to take before and after gravity readings, and the final result is around 7% ABV.
All in all we got:
- One large 64oz growler,
- One medium Aeronaut growler,
- Four medium Hill Farmstead growlers,
- Six large flip top bottles that were Christmas gifts from our friends,
- and twenty long neck bottles.
It's a pretty good haul, if I do say so myself. I'm looking forward to drinking a few of these during the winter months!
* Technically, it's a Brewer's Best Winter Ale kit, but one of our friends suggested "Holidale" and we liked that name a lot more.